Fossend Publishing

Fossend Publishing

Monday 12 September 2011

A new start

The first blog of hopefully many to come!

It has been a busy few months, life has taken me on a slight meander and I have been deep in organising film shoots, crews for corporate clients etc. That's the day job... 
Days off and weekends are spent working on my next book and also a short story.

The short story will hopefully be finished and out in time for Christmas, just a last few re-writes and corrections and it will be ready to go. The title is 'Integrate'. The story? Spoilers! You'll just have to wait a little longer!

The book is well over ten thousand words in now and re-writes continue all the time. At the moment it only has a working title 'Thebes', it is set in Egypt and hopefully has a good mix, of intrigue, danger and suspense that the first book had. 

I have also signed up to do an Archaeology course with Exeter University, starting January. It will be for 6 months and I'm very excited about it. Once I start I will be able to tell you all about it!

That's it for now. Will write more news soon.

C x

No comments:

Post a Comment